The handy ATMDL01 datalogger from Lec can be used in fridges and freezers to record temperatures and store up to a year's worth of data.
The Lec Datalogger has been designed to offer you and your staff peace of mind that the vaccines in your refrigerator are stored at the correct temperature. The data logger is supplied complete with Windows-based software and is as easy-to-use as a USB memory stick.
The supplied software allows a number of parameters to be set. Once the desired temperature ranges are programmed, the unit can simply be placed on the middle shelf of a refrigerator or freezer to log temperature fluctuations over an extended period of time. A visible indicator notifies the user of issues even without downloading data to the PC.
- Life-long user-replaceable lithium battery
- Battery will last at least 1 year depending on logging rate and temperature
- Works in temperatures from -35°C to +80°C
- Is accurate to 1°C
- Can hold up to 16,385 temperature readings
- Logs the surrounding temperature at a user set parameter between 10 seconds to 12 hours
- IP67 moisture resistant when cap is on
- Flashing LED status indicators to indicate the status of the logger without having to download data (e.g. if the set temperature has gone outside alarm limits)
- The logger can be used even in moist or humid conditions
Measurement range: -35°C to +80°C
Accuracy: ± 1°C
Stores 16,382 readings
IP67 standard moisture protection when cap fitted
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 or 8
- Graph, print or export data - the software allows the user to view and store data in a number of ways
- Click here to download software