Zoll AED 3 Defibrillator
The all-new ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator makes the best even better. It improves on the best support for rescuers, provided by the AED Plus® since 2002.
The Zoll AED 3 defibrillator will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart with the touch of a button.
- Enhanced real CPR help - The Zoll AED 3 has proven Real CPR Help technology with enhanced features, including full colour images that guide users through the rescue
- RapidShock™ analysis - RapidShock™ Analysis technology enables the shortest rhythm analysis for continuous lifesaving CPR. Minimizing the pre-shock pause and providing more CPR can improve patient outcomes
- Integrated paediatric rescue - Universal pad design provides rescuers with a single, confident solution to treat both adult and paediatric victims of SCA by using the same set of electrode pads and simply activating child mode
- WiFi connectivity - Easily manage your suite of devices via the cloud. Our Programme Management solution helps you monitor and manage all of your AEDs and will immediately notify you of a failed self-test so you can be sure you are prepared for an emergency
- Smart battery - The battery can report its power level status on the device's LCD screen or transmit it over WiFi to your AED program management
- Long-life consumables - Zoll's long-lasting batteries and pads increase readiness by reducing the frequency of maintenance, with 5 year pad and battery life
- Device dimensions: 12.7 cm x 23.6 cm x 24.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Display screen size: 5.39 cm x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 2.5kg, 5.5lbs (with battery)
Warranty: 6 years (option of 2 additional years if registered)