Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator
The Zoll AED Plus automated external defibrillator does more than just defibrillate, it guides the user through each link of the survival chain: situation assessment, CPR and defibrillation.
Designed to be highly visible and always ready, the Zoll AED Plus has a battery life of 5 years and clearly indicates when batteries require renewal (typically when capacity reaches 100 shocks). Controlled corrosion within the pads offers an outstanding shelf life of 5 years.
The unique one-piece design of Zoll's CPR-D Padz addresses issues with the positioning of traditional pads by orienting their placement around the key CPR landmark - the sternum. A simple self-adhesive system ensures rapid and correct positioning.
- Graphical, text and audible prompts
- Action sequence is clearly instructed and advice given throughout
- Assesses and advises CPR methodology, ensuring that correct rate and depth of compression is achieved
- Powered by 10 x 3V batteries
- Self tests, with audible prompt for new batteries
- Lid acts as patient headrest to ensure correct airway position is maintained
- Single piece electrode ensures accurate positioning on patient
- Battery life: 5 years
- Pad life: 5 years
- Energy output: 120, 150 or 200 joules (automatic selection)
- Charge time:
- Dimensions: 133 (D) x 241 (W) x 292 (H) mm
- Weight: 3.1kg
Warranty: 7 years
The Zoll AED Plus is supplied complete with batteries, adult electrode and prep pack comprising of resuscitation face mask, scissors, disposable gloves, razor, towel, moist wipe and carry case